Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotseat in Germany

Hello all,
    Is anyone interested in coming to my house ! In Germany ! In Darmstadt ! To play SMAC/X hotseat for a weekend. Full eating and drinking and a "Luftbett" provided.
    This is a serious suggestion.

I'll check for replies in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully someone wants to come and play PROPERLY !

All usual possibitites etc, and FREE BEER !
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

It looks like noone is taking this seriously...
    A shame, I hoped someone would be interested. Anyway, I may as well bump myself
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

2 War of Art
      Well, Darmstadt is a little too much away.. And the probability that somebody reading this englishspeaking forum comes from there is rather low..
      But perhabs..
      Free beer is of course something that one should not ignore..

Comment

Working...
      X