Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new game for newb

first game ever for me, original SMAC, ill post rules in one sec

If you are still looking for players - I am in.

Email me at bburnsis@rogers.com

cheers

Comment

ok, here we go

large map all 7 factions from original SMAC (average everything), librarian difficulty level, transcend economic and conquer victories allowed. Blind reaserch, steal tech when conquer and "Iron man"

NO AI FACTIONS

burns your in

im at UrXian@aol.com playing as the hive and ill begin the game
      Last edited by Xian; June 20, 2002, 08:59.

Comment

7 Human players? Turns can take long enough with 4 people. With 7 it would be horrendus. You might want to reconsider that.
        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

im in. ill take peacekeepers. but you should really think about seven human players... my email is jensjendricke@hotmail.com

Comment

Can I join this game?

I'm new myself and really want to try my hand at multiplayer Alpha Centauri. I have Alien Crossfire, so I hope that's not a problem? I would like to be the Peacekeepers, but since they are chosen, I'll play the Believers. The e-mail I will use is Arcainite@aol.com just to make it easy for you guys to remember.
            -Arcainite
            PS - I just read that you're playing original and not Alien Crossfire but I'm leaving this reply up just in the off chance that you meant original factions.
            Last edited by Arcainite; June 21, 2002, 03:23.

Comment

I'll play as Morgon if he's avaibale.

Comstar@optushome.com.au

This won't be a fast game..4 days to a week a turn is probably what we'll get.

No contact till contact in game? There's also some bugs in MP games that you need to be aware of, there's some common Multiplayer rules floating around somewhere (I don't have them) to prevent stuff ups.

Do or Die is on?

(Note- if you have SMAX check the Smac directory. There will be a smac.exe AND a smax.exe. Just play the game with the smac one).

Comment

Originally posted by Archaic
                7 Human players? Turns can take long enough with 4 people. With 7 it would be horrendus. You might want to reconsider that.
                Fine then, im freezing it here at 5 players- thanx for letting me know

Well begin tommorow Do or die IS on

and i apologize but i DO NOT currently have the add on pack AT ALL

Comment

UrXian@aol.com = Hive
                  jensjendricke@hotmail.com = Peacekeepers
                  Arcainite@aol.com = Beleivers
                  Comstar@optushome.com.au = Morganites
                  bburnsis@rogers.com = ? --) please choose one

at leaste one turn every two days LET US KNOW if there will be an issue

Comment

When do we begin?

What about patches? Doesn't everybody need to be running the same version? I am using the latest patch from Apolyton's files section though, so since I found you all through Apolyton, I imagine you all are using the updated versions as well. I can't wait to get started.
                    Arcainite
                    PS - Remember some of us are new to multiplayer...Just make sure we understand the password stuff and I think we'll be alright.

Comment

If I'm not too late, I'd like to join in as the Spartans. this would be my first mult game as well.

kessel74@hotmail.com

If I'm too late I understand.
                      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

when does the game begin (just wondering )

Comment

Also wondering when the game begins

So tell us already! Don't leave us in suspense!
                          Arcainite
                          Arcainite@aol.com
                          playing the Believers

Comment

I will take unive if its available

Cheers

Comment

Has this been dropped?
                              Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Working...
                              X