Replacement Players needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Players needed

I am suffering from too much of a good thing. In short, I am in too many games, and I don't have time to play all the turns I am getting, which isn't fair to other players in the games I am in. So, I am forced to withdraw from 3 of my games, and hopefully that will be enough.

A replacement is needed for my position in ASPK as University, ASPK2 as the Morganites, and THe Brotherhood of the Planet as The Peacekeepers.

Anyone interested please post here, and I will send you the passowrd along with a brief overview of where you are in the game.
    Fifteen apparitions have I seen,
    The worst a coat upon a coat hanger

I'm interested in ASPK.
    This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

ASPK II for me, if you please.

Comment

I'll take: THe Brotherhood of the Planet- which I assume is actually "The Brotherhood of the Pentagon?
        If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Not bad! Three replacements in 4 hours!

Comment

Will you stay in MABB?
            It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

I.m staying in MABB.

I will forward passwords to the others, so barring any further complications, this thread is closed.
              Fifteen apparitions have I seen,
              The worst a coat upon a coat hanger

Comment

Working...
              X