Looking for a CMN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a CMN

We are looking for a CMN for a 4 player SMAX game. Is there one, who can take this role? Thanks.

And thats the game thread:

Comment

I can do it.

Would you like to make the game a part of the Apolyton PBEM Tournament? It would not require any changes to your settings or anything, just means it would be scored. Saves the trouble of coming up with a name as well.

Comment

Yes, that's ok! Thanks for your help!

Can you set up the game and open the game thread?

Comment

Will, do but I will need to do some playtesting, and I have a question: The standard settings you propose mean that Do or Die is off, so anyone eliminated in the first 100 years will be restarted. Also, Look first is off, so everyone gets his HQ pre-established in the landing square.

Are you sure you want this?

Comment

'Look first' off shouldn't be a problem but 'Do or Die' off could be a major PIA if you're going for military victory (I'm already starting to chase around eliminated factions in another pbem)
            Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

I think, restarting in the first 100 years is ok. Military conquest has to be long-term affair...

Comment

Ok I can live with it, I'm not likely to run out of places to re-spawn in the ocean anyway
                Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
                ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

*Lurker Interlude*

JPJ, I advise against accepting look first off. Pirates frequently touch down in deep water, with no shelf in sight.

*Now returning to your regularly scheduled thread*

Comment

Hadn't thought of that...but, erh, it's an acceptable risk - besides on Transcend I'll get another pod and I can always raise it to shelf later.
                    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Getting ready... but I will need JPJ's address.

Comment

I'm at johnpauljones@oceanfree.net
                        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Game started. The turn tracking thread is here:

Comment

Working...
                          X