No announcement yet.

The Race to Transcendense - Getting up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Race to Transcendense - Getting up!

Here's the second turn trucking thread , and as i wrote...
    we're geting up!

turn order:

Darsnan of the Gaians
    Archaic of the University
    SJkane of the Beleavers
    Comstr of the Peacekeepers(please send copy to me every turn!)

Any problems mail me: martin_t@netvision.net.il

ENJOY!!!
    "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Archaic-

Please re-send the turn (you sent me yours by mistake.) Thanks.

Comment

Why did we "need" a new thread? Oo

Turn resent.
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

just though it would be nice to begin a cleaner (and SHORTER) one ,as you'r all already settled.

dont be too critic....

enjoy!!!
        "Some one told me former operators are not supposed to think much, that's good. I think that was the reason I took this job, ha, that and of course the fact the commissar said so." -t_ras: life through the former operators eye

Comment

Forgive me for interrupting, I just wanted to say hi to a fellow Brissie player.

Now remember to play nice!
          If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Play nice? What's that?
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

all still going on?

Comment

sk have you got the turn?

Comment

I have the turn, and will be able to play (late) tonight.

Comment

onwards to Archaic!

Comment

is it stucked or you'r just not posting?

Comment

2112 on to the peacekeepers.

Comment

well, Yang finds my lack of cooperation "disturbing". Go figure!

Turn to Archaic!

Comment

yep -i've seen do...i think he wants you to be hes friend...
                            i'm not sure he wants tobe yours...

Comment

al fine here?

Comment

Working...
                              X