Centauri Olympiad, third thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2223 to Qantaga.

Voice of Planet completed. Ascent begun.

I admit I was lucky in getting ToT, but I got it with my last artifact and I notice that you had 2 left unused. If you had used them maybe you had discovered it before.
    BTW your move has caused me to loose 1 tech (I was supposed to get 3 and got only 2), so your move was successful. But I had 1 artifact left in my sleeve...

Comment

Very masterfully played, Viriato.

Congratulations on your (soon to be) Transcendence!

A great game played by Paul, too. Personally, I think Googlie, Hobbes and I did pretty well for ourselves, but Viri and Paul were quite amazing.

I must admit that I will be sad to see this game end. It has been one of the most enjoyable SMAC games I have ever played!

2224 to Chairman Googlie.

Comment

Unfortunately I accidentally sent one of those artefacts to a base that was already linked and the other one was found on the ocean, so I had to send it home first. The second one will arrive at un unlinked base next turn, but that will be too late. So it looks like there's nothing I can do to stop you.

Comment

2224 to Hobbes

And congrats to Viriato - good victory as Morgan. I pored over these last two turns to see if there was any way I could thwart you, but alas and alack, the doughty Chairman couldn't.

G.

Comment

Turned to Paul.
            If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

2224 to Viriato. Congratulations.

Comment

2225 to Qantaga.

Ascent completed!

Thank you people.
                I really enjoyed my first transcend victory, but Paul is right. I was really lucky in the last turns by getting the right techs to choose.
                Me and Paul were so close that the one who was luckier would win. I was the fortunate one.

See you around
                Viriato

Comment

Congrats.

I must say, all in all, that was a very peaceful game. I have much to learn about playing Sparta.

Hobbes
                  If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                  X