Turns of ACT055 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament 2nd Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of ACT055 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament 2nd Thread

Time for a new thread, me thinks. Old thread is here.
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

2185 > Spartans

Comment

Turn 2185 to Q
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2186 to JPJ.

Comment

2186 to SamIAm.
          Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
          ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Turn 2186 to Q

Comment

"...17 years after the first recorded resurgence of native flora at Baikonur, Gaian environmentalists are expressing their concern over the recent developments within the heartland of Gaia. The laissez-faire attitude to environmental issues adopted by the captains of industry at Gaia's Landing will soon lead to a spontaneous upsurge in native fauna growth..."

--- source: PlaNetWork News Syndicate, Morgan Industries

2187 >>> Samiam
              Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

2187 to the Spartans

Comment

Turn 2187 to Q

Comment

2188 to Druid JPJ.

Comment

2188 to SamIAm
                      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

2188 to the Spartans

Comment

Turn 2188 to Q

Sorry about the delay....

Comment

2189 to JPJ.

No worries SITS. I hope all is well.

Comment

4 sea units sunk
                              Damn you Yang !
                              2189 to Sam.
                              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Working...
                              X