IP game next thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP game next thursday

After an excellent ip game today vs Archaic and darsnan, I'd like some more. I'd also like another crack at darsnan, the taste of defeat is bitter

This time, more players would be good, even seven if possible. It will be a standard size map, random everything, set research goals, transcend or thinker level game. It will start at 830 am EST on Thursday, Feb. 7. We will play for 6-8 hours, and if the game is not yet decided, we will either keep playing or go to PBEM from there. Anyone interested? If so, post here, and I'll email the ip address to you when we are closer to the time.
    Fifteen apparitions have I seen,
    The worst a coat upon a coat hanger

so you want some more, huh? Actually, if I had been in the same boat as you, it would have been very close indeed! Want me to host again?

D

Comment

Maybe, though I might be able to do it. I do want some more, and this time with more humans. I think when it comes down to two humans it's just a straight out war, where I'd like to do more diplomacy etc. Also, I need my vengeance.

Comment

Curse those Spartans!

Well, I could participate again, though I'm nothing near a match for either of you. Since I'd have several days to prepare I'd be able to organise things so I wouldn't get kicked off either.
        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Yes, the spartans did us both in. Such are the tides of war. So far we have three. Hopefully we can get a couple more to really mix things up. Don't sell yourself short, you had a decent game going.

Comment

I did? *Looks skeptical*
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Folks

While I cannot join in any "weekday" IP games like this one (I work during the week) I would love to play on the weekend. I am pretty much totally available every second weekend (Feb 9-10, Feb 23-24, march 9-10 etc etc.. I have a cable modem and a 1.2 athlon so I shouldn't slow things up. I am in the mountain time zone but would get up for an early start for the prospect of an IP game . I have not played IP in a while so I may challenge a friend to see if everything still works ok.

So if you have another game or even if one of you wants a duel, let me know ( sharris4141@yahoo.com)

Cheers
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Working...
              X