Looking for another MP game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for another MP game

I'm looking for another MP game. Anyone have a slot open someplace? Smac or Smax.

How about we start one? I'm only in one at the minute.....
    If i agree with you, we'll both be wrong...

Comment

I am also looking for more mp's. But it's not easy to get in games since arrival of Civ3... I would like to play a SMAX with the cult faction.

Comment

NorthSwordsman,

rember the promise from me for a one-on-one PBEM? How about it now?

I suggest you guys go for a threesome, those games usually runs smothly and fast.
        It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

I see you've got 4 already. If you want another, I'd love to join. I play Gaian.

E-Mail address: dnandal@twcny.rr.com
          Last edited by Darsnan; January 22, 2002, 13:31.

Comment

Well SMACX is a bit hard to find these days, so looks like i'm out.

Comment

Ok, how about we do it this way, then?

1 SMAC game

1 SMAX game

any 1 on 1's... Knowhow, let's rumble! :-). My email is swordman@tc3net.com. Tell me what you want and we can discuss setup. Anyone want a 1-1, please do the same.

Just tell me what you want, and I will set it up.

SMAC- Apothos, Northswordsman.. anyone else?

SMAX- Xeno7667 (Cult), Northswordsman (Believers).

Darsan, which game (or both?) and Gaians, right? Knowhow, wanna join either or both in addition to the 1-1?

Anyone else?

Comment

Heah NorthSwordsman,
                Gaian's it is! I have SMAC and SMAX, and I'll join all/ both/ either/ neither of the games you listed above, depending on what everyone wants.
                Meanwhile, I'll be joining Lady Deidre, dancing in the forest (if you know what I mean! )

D

Comment

I'll take Morgan then.

Comment

SMAC- Apothos (Morgan), Northswordsman (Believers), Darsnan (Gaians, dancing in the forest )

SMAX- Xeno7667 (Cult), Northswordsman (Believers), Darsnan (Gaians, see above. ).

Let's wait to hear from Knowhow and Xeno, and we will get started!. I will find someone to CMN.

Comment

Originally posted by xeno7667
                      I am also looking for more mp's. But it's not easy to get in games since arrival of Civ3... I would like to play a SMAX with the cult faction.
                      I know exactly what you mean, Xeno. I have Civ3... even with all the mods out there, it's not exactly all that great. I prefer smac/x. For some reason, it's more addicting, . Some players I used to have games with have left it for Civ3. I wonder if they regret their decision?

Comment

NorthSwordsman,

I think I stick with the 1-on-1 with you. Just got involved in another two PBEM lately. I email you with details.
                        It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Knowhow, got your email just now. Wil respond when I finish up another email full of questions.

Comment

Ok, I found a CMN for the game: Qantaga. He will keep the passwords in case we need to find a replacement player and decide any disputes if we have any, which I doubt we will. Now all I need is your email addresses, please:

SMAC- Apothos (Morgan), Northswordsman (Believers), Darsnan (Gaians)

SMAX- Xeno7667 (Cult), Northswordsman (Believers), Darsnan (Gaians).

Mine is swordman@tc3net.com

We will have the turn notification threads at CGN. I will post the urls here once I get the email addies to work with.

Settings will be:

Large Planet
                            Average rainfall and erosion
                            30-50 percent sea
                            average lifeforms
                            transcend level
                            directed research
                            no random events

are these acceptable?

Comment

Do you want another player for the SMAX version if it is not too late?

If so, I'd go with Yang, although if for some reason the game is open, but not the faction choices, I'll take whatever.

email = johndmuller@msn.com alternate johndmuller@hotmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X