• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of Role Play 2: Second Thread

2120 to Deimos.

MY 2120 to Googlie
    "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
    "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
    "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

Hey, who's got the turn? I'm going to be around through Wednesday, then gone until 12/28. Hope the turn makes it by then!

Hydro

Comment

RP2 2121 to Chairman Flubber

Comment

I have played my turn but I understand that we may need a replacement for Deimos.

So I still have the saved game.

Comment

We need to advertise for a replacement, but I don't know how many have given up on these forums (I almost did)

Meanwhile you could send the turn to our CMN to play just to keep it going (DiliDad, I believe - who should also post fopr a replacement player)

G.

Comment

I also almost gave up on these forums, but with their return, we should be able to keep closer track of the location of the turn
              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Several people have made a strong case for moving to CGN... I know I would rather be there.

Game forwarded to DD.

Comment

I'm interested in taking over as a replacement if you'd like. Qantaga let me know there might be a position here.
                  jcrocombe@dingoblue.net.au
                  If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Sounds good to me. Game forwarded to our newest roleplayer: H0bbes.

You may want to check out the thread on our discussion of the rules. In a nutshell: you must SE to your factions agenda as soon as possible. You must go to war with factions running your aversion. Submissive pactmates are permitted. Bonus marks for additions to our story thread.

Comment

Turned to Googlie.
                      If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

2121 to TC (to both his addies - not sure where he is right now)

G.

Comment

2122 to Hydro.

Back on my regular address now.

Comment

To Chairman Flubber (last night)

Comment

2122 to CEO RedFred.

Comment

Working...
                              X