ACT052 - 3rd Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll send it to Spasmofit again...
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

I've just had word from Spasmofit saying his monitor has burnt out but he is hoping to get replacement next week...
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2225 to SITS (Spartans)

Comment

Turn 2226 to the Hive

Although it is a temporary leadership change for the Spartans it has been decided that a new political order is required.... (Plus a new map! )

Comment

2226 to SITS

Comment

The Gaians have Transcended and declare a co-operative victory between SITS and Tau Ceti.

Thanks for a wonderful game folks! It's the first game I've done from start to finish and it was a pleasure and a challenge to play against you. Maybe when Tau comes back we can arrange for to set up another game with the four of us again.

Cheers all!

Comment

Good game everyone, I really enjoyed it. Congratulations to SITS and Tau Ceti for their victory; it is well deserved!

Comment

So... who's up for another one?!

Comment

I am.

Comment

• Maybe we can get Googlie to set us up with one of his highly tweaked scenarios/maps, so that the AI is no push-over, and we can also get some good fighting.

I want a map with LOTS of water, so we can battle on the seas. A really cool, and oven missunderstood, part of the game!

gabrielm@fx.ro

Comment

• That would be nice but I just got my ass kicked by one of his tweaked AI's within 30 years!

Comment

• Not THAT tweaked!
                          They start allied, so that they don't fight between them, and they might have some etra resources. Nothing that special.

By the way, I'm the Hive.

Comment

Working...
                          X