Turns of AXT050 game Tournament 2nd thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of AXT050 game Tournament 2nd thread

Time for a new thread. Old thread is here.
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Right.
    2155 to Gaians.
    Elections stand at:

Roze, Cha Dawn - Abstained.
    SITS - 21 for SITS
    Domai - 10 for Rastapopoulos
    Rastapopoulos 24 for Rastapopoulos

Totals: 34 Rastapopoulos, 21 SITS
    May the fungus be with you...

Comment

Turn 2155 to the Planetary Governor...
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2156 to Spartans.
        "If Lincoln were alive today, he'd probably want to get out of his tomb"
        "He siezed power in a bloodless coup -- all smotherings."

Comment

Turn 2156 to the Hive

Comment

2157 to Gaians.
            I am very sorry to tell you folks, that I will be missing for 2 weeks, starting Monday. If you insist, I will find someone to continue for me, but only if you guys are desperate.
            I would hate to come back and find my strategy all messed up.
            What'ya say?

Comment

2157 to the Spartans.

I don't mind the delay, we're not exactly setting speed records anyway.

Comment

Turn 2157 to the Hive

I echo that - enjoy your two weeks...

Comment

great to hear.
                  well here's 2158, your last move for 2 weeks, then.
                  see'ya
                  lol

Comment

2159 to Spartans.

Ooo... Santa Smilies!

Comment

Damn. SITS, I've lost you're e-mail. What is it?

Edit: Cancel that, found it. 2160 to the Spartans

Comment

Turn 2160 to the Hive

Comment

2161 to Spartans.

Comment

Turn 2161 to the Hive

Anybody know about the delay?

Comment

Turn 2162 to the Hive

Comment

Working...
                              X