• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to Radman

Comment

• Move onto KK!

Comment

• Oh great, I came here to see where we're at, and the turn is supposedly with me !

This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

• Somehow I managed to delete the file.

I had to replay the turn, so there'll be a save / reload warning. Absolutely nothing changed.

---------------------------------------

2233 to Darsnan
          This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

• Well, at least the Gaians aren't going down without a fight! Strike one for the good guys!
            Problem is, thats probably gonna be the last Gaian success before the Hive Hammer falls!

On to Leader Radman!

Comment

• Greetings all;

Move 2233 onto KK.

Meanwhile . . . .

Units from the western command after a quick and successful attack captured an important Gaian city considered as stategic to the ongoing efforts to quell Gaian resistance. Operation PF Flyer continues!

Comment

• 2234 to Darsnan

Comment

• Sorry for the delay: I was in intense negotiations with the Morganite subsidiary "Escape Pods R Us"!

Turn to Leader Radman!

Comment

• Hi all:

Move 2234 on to KK.

Meanwhile . . .

--------------------------------------------------------
                    Hive State Department
                    Communique
                    12:30 Hours, Dec 12, PY 2234

In a prepared announcement from Leader Radman, after successful Hive attacks associated with the ongoing "Operation PF Flyer", which has captured several key Gaian cities and important technology centers, has offered the Gaians the option of unconditional surrender to prevent further loss of Gaian life. The Hive council awaits their decision.

Comment

• Well, I could dally over the inevitable, or even wait to see how much damage has been done this turn, but it is only delaying the inevitable.
                      I accept the terms of unconditional surrender: well done, Radman!

D

Comment

• Greetings all:

Just like to say thanks to all in the game its been fun having played with KK, Darsnan and K2! Great game and I'm sure we'll talk again in another episode on planet!!!!

Comment

• 2235 to Darsnan

Comment

• So what happens? Do KK and Radman win cooperatively or does Darsnan puppet for the Hive as Overlord?

Comment

• Hi Mongoose:

It should be a coop win! I kinda lost otherwise#!?*@

Talk to you all later!

Comment

• Yep... co-op win for Radman of the Hive, and Krysia's Krusader ( K-HAL-2000 ) of the UoP.

A big thank you to: knowhow2, Radman, Darsnan, and Mongoose.

It was a fun and challenging experience!

Provost KK retires to the Virtual World........

Comment

Working...
                                X