X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Tracking ACT051 - Third Thread

The old thread can be found @

2158 to SpasmofIT
    Last edited by John Paul Jones; August 25, 2001, 05:51.
    Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
    ---Pablo Picasso.

On.
    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

Turn 2158 to JPJ
      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2159 to the Hive

In world news today - the Peacekeepers have signed a ceasefire with the Spartans.
        The deal included UN aid in the form of an undisclosed amount of energy credits wired to the Federation to assist their under-developed infrastructure. The Gaian nation have also been persuaded to sign a peace treaty with Santiago's faction. Speaking from Aristotle Base, where trade talks are in progress with the University of Planet, Foreign Minister Singh welcomed 'this new era of peace on Chiron'. Assurances were also pledged to Provost Hobbes that any Gaian combat units seeking to travel via Peacekeeper lands to the University would not be issued visas.

--- PBC Holo-News Broadcast M.Y. 2159
        Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
        ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Onwards. Well the Gaians are miles away & while we may be at Vendetta we are not at war- so I'm not really worried.

Hobbes.
          If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

Turn to JPJ

Glad to see peace is in the air.
            'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2160 to the Hive

Rated turn coming up.
              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

On to SITS.

Hobbes.

Comment

Turn 2160 to JPJ
                  Forgot to look at my score will do next turn...

Comment

no worries:

SpasmofIT , Hive: N/A
                    Hobbes, UoP:152
                    SITS, Morganites: 236
                    John Paul Jones, PK:388

2161 to SpasmofIT
                    ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

on to Hobbes!

Faster!Faster!Faster!

Comment

On to SITS once again.

Comment

Turn 2161 to JPJ

Ignore my email HObbes - your turn took an hour to get to my mailbox - I've noticed a number of my mails taking their time getting to me.

Comment

2162 to SpasmofIT...one turn a day isn't too bad , but i can see why you'd be impatient waiting a week and a half for Missile rovers
                            ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Onwards, hopefully quicker this time!

Comment

Working...
                              X