AXT 043 Year 2160 onwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2163 to anunikoba

I don't mind. I forgot my password for the cbn identity and the email address I used to register it no longer exists. I never gave a hoot about titles or post count so the easist thing to do was start over with a new name.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

How did my turn reply get ahead of yours Flubber?

Comment

I think I sent this game and then went back and played my other PBEMs before posting the turn sends for ALL games here on apolyton.

You obviously had a quick turn-around and posted immediately
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I understand that my hotmail address is temporarily acting up. Players can copy turns to sharris4141@yahoo.com so that there are no delays.

Comment

2164 passed to anunikoba

Comment

Turn sent.

I had trouble with Outlook Express yesterday, so I hope this get's through to the Commodore.

Damnable OE!

Comment

I believe the turn was lost between anunikoba and commodore and now has been resent.

Comment

Turn 2165 to anunikoba

Comment

Turn sent onwards.

Comment

. . . and commodore copied us with his send to the Cult

Comment

2166 to anunikoba

Comment

The election for Planetary Governor is underway!

So far the count is 54 for Lal, 53 for Nem.

Unaccounted for are 27 votes from Rasta, 39 votes from cbn, 16 votes from the Commodore.

Lal voted for Lal: 54 votes
                          Nem voted for Nem: 43 votes
                          Domai voted for Nem: 10 votes

Please choose wisely, as the Governorship is a position of great authority and responsibility, and is only fitting to the most noble of leaders.

[In otherwords, vote for me. ]

Comment

Turn to the wise governor Nem (2167)

-----------------------------------------------------------

The election turned into a landslide as the hated Lal could not garner any votes from rasta, Flubber or Commodore. It is hoped that Nem will rule fairly and well.

----------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Turn being sent as we speak.

I wish to thank all those that voted for me (everyone but Lal), and assure you that I shall not abuse this position of power. I shall endeavor to keep the balance of peace that we have attained on this planet, and shall do all to usurp tyranny and unrighteous rulership.

Comment

2168 to UoP.
                                Congratulations, Nem. Well, I do hope this doesn't outbalance the power ratio on Planet. When I look at your income now, Nem, I realize your generous gift was merely about twice what you gain each turn. As a sign of my personal gratitude I would be willing to dedicate my income entirely to your faction (since it is negative, haha, just kidding...)
                                Have fun y'all...
                                May the fungus be with you...

Comment

Working...
                                X