AXT 043 Year 2160 onwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AXT 043 Year 2160 onwards

As the old thread was already far beyond the recommended post count to load quickly we are beginning a brand new thread. As a reminder:

The players of this game:

Rastapopoulos, Planet Cult, flogae@web.de

cbn, University, sharris41@hotmail.com

Anunikoba, Hive, koba@home.com

The Commodore, Cyborgs, jbgibson@iol-12.net
    The AI factions are the Peacekeepers, the Drones and the Gaians.
    Difficulty level: Thinker.

2160 to the planet lovers

Cool-- this turn I was the Morganites colors. Not much going on except periodic AI requests to war against somebody.

Comment

Bump

For some reason this thread did not appear on the first page of the list of threads.

Comment

bump
        May the fungus be with you...

Comment

I lost track-- where is the turn now??

Comment

ok now here it is:
            2161 sent to UoP. Sorry for the break, I was unexpectedly away for the weekend.

If a movie picture called 'Poem' should ever be released in the U.S. or wherever you are, go see it, cause I'm in it.
            You'll see several hundred men and women in their natural state attack each other with masses of red dye and smear it all over themselves. That was fun...

no excuse for not playing Alpha, though, I realize.

Comment

2161 on to anunikoba

As an aside, I like being yellow. . . . the bases look quite attractive.

Comment

Darn...you mean we've got different colors and bases?

Sigh...I love the progenitor bases...why can't I keep that graphic?
                It hurts to be on the cutting edge!

Comment

Hey folks

this is really cbn but I could not find my old password so it was easier to create a new identity. I moved so the feature that sends you your password was no use.

Anyway, turns will still reach me at sharris41@hotmail.com and I should have the turns moving in this game by tomorow at the latest. Sorry for the delay.
                  You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

2162 to anunikoba
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

The new thread is here

Comment

Where is the game now??

Rasta posted on Sept 5 that he would be unavailable for 2 weeks so he should be back any day now. Anunikoba passed the turn to Commodore on the 13th but I have seen nothing since. Hopefully we can get going again now that my delay and Rasta's are done. We had a pretty good turn rate going for a while there.

Comment

I'm back
                          2163 is off to UoP

Comment

WOW-- I ask for the game to get going and an hour later there is a turn in my inbox. Now could I have a million dollars??

Comment

On the road again....

Rasta, can I come live in Germany with you? Sounds like you have a lot more fun there than I do here!

cbn, you've been demoted to chieftan! Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                              X