Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2189 sent to theohall.

-------------------

Viriato, of course you are correct about Vel's Guide. What I need is a step-by-step instruction guide. Even better would be if I could figure out a way to do a little Neural Grafting and tap into your and WE's vast SMAC knowledge and experience.

Seriously, this has been a great learning experience for me. This is my first ever Apolyton game, although I am now involved in many more (including a few tourney games). I cringe at some of the early mistakes I made in this game and feel bad for theohall that he didn't have a more capable partner early on. However, the experience of this game has taught me so much and I am very thankful to be involved. I can already tell that many of my BM3 lessons have carried over into other games.

Thanks to all three of you for making this such an enjoyable game!!!

Comment

MY 2190 to WE

Vir - The Rams are the St Louis Rams football team. Currently 3-0 and on a roll. As to Vel's Guides - have modified formatted versions on my hard drive of 2.0 and 3.0. Ordered the printed 4.0 yesterday.

Comment

2191 to WE

Comment

2191 sent to theohall.

Comment

2192 to WE

Comment

2192 sent to theohall.

Wow! Quite an impressive showing for the masterful Gaian/Hive Alliance.

A tip of the hat and a bow of respect from the endangered Spartan nation.

Comment

2193 to WE

Ouch! That smarts. Vir...think we might be able to be friends in the No AI #1 match

Comment

LOL

Sure...some free tech or energy credits might do the trick .

Comment

2194 to WE

...the end is nigh.

Comment

Working...
                    X