Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement players needed

Hello all!

Due to RealLife(TM) constraints, I need to seek a replacement for myself in 3 of my games.

The first is a tourney game AXT051. I'm the Morganites, bottom of the power charts, MY2120. Not a hot starting position, plus Planet has been after me with a vengence: Mind Worms have overrun 2 of my bases. But there's something useful nearby.

Second and Third are my positions in the Builder/Hybrid/Momentum 1 and 2 games. BHM 1 is a SMAC game. I'm playing as the UoP in a builder role, MY2142. I'm 2nd on the power chart, after a Believer AI? The CMN, Googlie, has tweaked the AI's in both BHM games to be more challenging. I guess he's done a marvelous job.

BHM 2 is a SMAX game. I'm playing the Spartans in a Momentum role, MY2110. Don't remember the power chart ranking.

Both of the BHM games are currently stalled, unannounced vacations, I believe.

If you would like to take over my spot in any of these games, I'll be happy to provide you with the passwords and current details. Either post here or mail me at deimos_00@usa.net.
    "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
    "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
    "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

I'll take BHM1 if not already gone. I have emailed you.

Hobbes.
    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

I am interested to take over BHM2.

P.S. Am I under an obligation to play as momentum player? I prefere playing my own style if there is no objections.

emperoratrix@lycos.com

Regards.

SF
      My life, my rules

Comment

I'll take AXT051. I have also sent you an email.

Comment

HObbes,

BHM 1 is yours. I've emailed you the password and the last turn I received.
          "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

SmartFart,

BHM2 is yours. I've emailed you the password.

As far as playing as playing style goes, yes you will need to play in a Momentum style.

The point of the two BHM games was Commodore issuing a challange that a properly played Hybrid style will be able to defeat either a Builder or a Momentum player. Of course I didn't agree with him , so I chose to play one of the other remaining styles in these two games.

Comment

Paul,

AXT051 is yours. I've emailed you the current turn and the password.

Comment

Working...
              X