Turns of ACT056 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have the turn . . . just waiting on the password
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• welcome flubber!
      It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

• Sorry guys, but we have problems.

This game is conspicuously absent from my password list, probably because it was set up while I was on holiday. Although I always save a copy of the game start mails that contain the passwords, the fact that I was on holiday at the time means that those mails were sent from my hotmail account, and the entire contents of that were wiped sometime last year when I went too long without logging in. I thus have no record of the passwords.

Although I do have Qantaga's usual password, he was also a replacement player in this game, so it would be a different one. The replacement happened very soon after the game started, so I was still on holiday and do not have a copy of the mail I sent then. Finally, the original PK player, Cybergod, was not a regular so I cannot figure out the password that way either.

Basically, everything that could go wrong has done so. I am afraid that this game must be declared dead unless Qantaga returns.

Sorry.

Comment

• Any chance that cybergod can be found?? Did he just quit the game or did he disappear entirely??
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• ..... I was actually doing good in this one....

It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

• And I asume qantaga has not responded to anyone, anywhere.
              On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Cybergod never even started playing, and that was in July 2001. If he can be found and has kept a record of that password, I will be amazed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                  And I asume qantaga has not responded to anyone, anywhere.
                  Which was very strange as we was very reliable and worked in the computer industry so he always could get emails etc. I know a couple of guys were trying to figure out what happened to him, even to the point of checking Atlanta obituaries-- I don't think they ever found anything

Comment

• Well this is unfortunate. I'd like to request brownie points if nothing else for being the sole survivor since planetfall...

It was a good game. I wasn't sure if trying to take out the Hive so early on with the University and minimal superiority was a wise idea in a multi-player game, but it did seem to work out well.

Comment

Working...
                    X