Turns of ACT056 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn to straz
    It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

• Ok, I'm confused because I've now played 2176 twice, but somehow have one copy labeled 2177 on my PC. Xeno assures me that he's gotten 2176 twice also.

Comment

• resending my latest played turn to straz

Comment

• replayed and resent to straz

Comment

• ok, not sure what our problem is, but I am now playing MY 2176 for a third time and sending it on to Xeno.

--Straz

Comment

• Okay, it looks like things might be back on track.

2177 to knowhow2.

Comment

• could you resent, haven't received it yet

Comment

• still haven't received anything. Be sure to send the turn to lawalan@hotmail.com

Comment

• don't you ever look at this thread?

can anyone email him?

Comment

• hallo?

Comment

• I am terribly sorry.

For some reason, I am no longer getting post notifications to all of my Apolyton threads, only some. I have been travelling for the past two weeks and it is hard to load the Apolyton pages from my laptop in a hotel room.

The turn has been resent.

Please feel free to contact me directly if there is ever a problem in the future.

My e-mail is: Qantaga@aol.com

(I thought you would have had it since I have been sending the turns to you, but here it is for future reference). You can also feel free to send Private Messages through Apolyton.

Comment

• turn to straz

No problem really just that a guy for a few days it felt like nobody else were here beside myself.

I don't usually keep old turns adn mails laying around, that's why I don't have your email (I think I don't have it).

Comment

• I'll be out of town for the entire weekend (fri-sun).

Real Life.

Comment

• 2177 to PK

My hotmail account is always to full. So I organized a new email address:

xeno7667@bluemail.ch

Please send emails to this address. Thanks.

Comment

• 2178 to knowhow2.

Comment

Working...
                                X