• Show
Clear All

• M.Y. 2112 sent to Theohall.

I don't have a clue

Comment

• MY 2112 to SITS

Comment

• Turn 2112 to Solver
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• All: I am moving today. my connection will be down for a bit. should be up and running Monday at the earliest and friday at the latest.

sorry for the inconvenience

dinoarms

....please don't replace me
          Last edited by dinoarms; August 12, 2001, 17:46.

Comment

• 2112 to Qantaga

Comment

• M.Y. 2112 sent to dinoarms.

Comment

• 2112 to Viriato. The good people at Bell Canada have informed me that I have 10 free hours of Dial-Up per month. Damn fine government monopoly they are.

Comment

• Turn 2113 to Solver
                  'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• 2113 sent to dinoarms.

Comment

• 2113 to Viriato

Sorry about the delay. I am working 12-15 hour shifts with time only for sleep. Should be free on Mondays night. Perhaps it is the fatigue and resultant mis-keystrokes but when i first opened my turn the turn finished as flashing so I had to reload.

Comment

• MY 2114 to SITS

Comment

• Turn 2114 to Solver

Comment

• 2114 sent to dinoarms.

Comment

• 2114 to viriato

Comment

• 2115 to SITS

Comment

Working...
                                X