No announcement yet.

No AI #1 - turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I'm willing to continue subbing for Levelisk. I agree that we should give him a little longer - it's holiday season, so he could be away from home for a week or two. I'll email Levelisk, to ask him to let us know when he is back, and I'll ask Solver to send me the next turn.
    Team 'Poly

Comment

• When I come home, I'll send it to you.
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• I'm back, and have forwarded the turn. Sorry about the delay, I was on vacation and forgot to post before I left.

Comment

• Hi Levelisk. Welcome back.

In your absence, Misotu subbed a turn for you, so the turn you sent me (2109) has already passed. The next turn should be 2110. I don't think Solver has sent your 2110 to Misotu yet, so maybe he can send it to you. If Misotu has already played your 2110, then you should be ready to jump back in when 2111 rolls around.

You may want to e-mail Solver directly to let him know you are back in the game.

Comment

• The 2110 turn has been sent to Levelisk to play.
            Team 'Poly

Comment

• 2110 passed to Qantaga.

My MY2110 score is 5

Comment

• My score is 5.

M.Y. 2110 sent to dinoarms.

Comment

• 2110 to Viriato

Speedus Maximus Virtuoso el Dante Rapido!

Comment

• 2111 to SITS

dino - what was your AC score? (just curious since the rest of us posted, if I missed someone, call them out)

Comment

• Turn 2111 to Solver
                      'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• Just checking in. I'm genuinely astonished to find that it's Solver who is causing the hold up.
                        Team 'Poly

Comment

• The screen size of Civ 3 is causing a bigger concern....

Actually we don't know if Solver is the problem as Levelisk sometimes doesn't post.....
                          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• 2111 to Qantaga.

The problem seems to have been on Solver's side this time. Needed a resend there.

Comment

• 2111 on to dinoarms.

Comment

• 2111 to viriato

i finished my turn. much to my glee i then received a new tech. But found out that i was now playing the PK's turn and that it was his tech

Hence the reload. can anyone tell me what happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X