No announcement yet.

No AI #1 - turn tracking thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be an idea to ask Misotu to play a turn or two to see if Levelisk resurfaces.
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

SITS I second your motion

Comment

No problem, send me the turn and I'll play it. Levelisk is probably on holiday ...
        Team 'Poly

Comment

Good plan. Thanks for stepping in Misotu.

The only fly in the ointment is that the turn will have to come from Solver. Since he does not visit the thread, someone will have to e-mail him for the turn.

Misotu, do you want to e-mail Solver directly? I will be happy to contact him if you would like. I think we should nominate one person, rather than having four of us do it.

Comment

Quantaga

I nominate you for the task. Post Misotu letting him know that you have. I suggest priv mailing and emailing Solver. I'd do it but I fear that I make him testy

Comment

Okay, Solver has been e-mailed and Misotu copied on the e-mail. Hopefully, this will get us back up for awhile.

Comment

2109 has been sent to Qantaga. Nice turnaround on the response Solver, thanks
                Team 'Poly

Comment

...and 2109 out to dinoarms.

Thanks everyone! Looks like we're back on track.

Comment

2109 to Viriato

Comment

• M.Y. 2110 sent to Theohall.

I better start posting all my turns or someone might throw me out of the game

My game score is 4.

Comment

• MY 2110 to SITS

Gaians AC Score: 6

Comment

• Turn 2110 to Solver

Score 5
                          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• Misotu et al

Levelisk has gone missing. Buster the CMN of 7 humans ffa is seeking a replacement. I don't mind waiting for him or finding a temporay replacement. What does everyone think? He hasn't posted to Apolyton since 7/27

Comment

• Personally, I think we should give Levelisk more time. If Misotu is willing to sub for him a little while longer, we can turn the reigns back over to him when he returns.

We can make the replacement decision after we have given Levelisk some more time to return.

Comment

• I agree and I'm away until tomorrow night. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X