X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY 2158 to WE

Comment

• M.Y.2158 sent to Qantaga.

The days are long but they run very fast with so much work to do. Still they aren't as long as Theohall's 24 hours watch

Comment

• MY 2159 sent to WE

Comment

• M.Y.2159 sent to Qantaga.

Sunspot activity has just started. It looks like it's every man for himself now

Comment

• Sunspots...Yikes! And just when Zak, Morgan and Miriam were on the verge of submitting to my every demand.

2159 to theohall.

Comment

• MY 2160 to White Elephants.

Comment

• 2160 to theohall.

Comment

• MY 2161 to WE

Comment

• MY 2162 to WE

Comment

• Not that we can monitor this, but there is to be no e-mail communication between team members during the solar flare 20 year period (or whatever it is). Viriato has the details from "the guys upstairs".

Comment

• Makes sense to me.

No worries on our end. We will stay incommunicado until the flares recede.

Comment

• Question: If we have units in the same square with our teammate, why couldn't we communicate?

To whom do we refer this question?

Comment

• I believe you should refer to Dilithium Dad and/or Googlie who are our CMN's (whaterver that means). I'm pretty sure DDad set this on up for us, so he's probably the guy.

I could also pose the question that while I believe your two units could communicate with one another because of their proximity how would your two units communicate with anyone else?

I'm envisioning some futuristic form of the Pony Express.

"The Rover Scout Express!"

Comment

• This exemplifies one of the flaws in SMAC. You, as the boss, are still able to control all of your units and manage all of your cities during these solar flares. How if comms are down due to solar flares?

If you can communicate with your own units, you should be able to communicate with someone if you are sharing a square or in one of their cities by communicating through those units.

I will defer to whatever DiDad or Googlie come up with, but just wanted to make sure the question was asked.

Comment

• It looks like time to start a second thread.

The new thread can be found here.

Comment

Working...
                                X