Builder-Momentum Team Series: #3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2151 to theohall.

And yes, Viriato, those compensations are worth everything.

Comment

• MY 2152 to WE

Comment

• 2152 to theohall.

Comment

• MY 2153 to WE

Comment

• Hey gang, I just moved this weekend and optimistically thought I'd be up and running again by last evening. I was wrong. I might need another day or two before I can get this thing moving again. I'm looking forward to being connected again and resuming our game, but my darned computer desk I just bought is giving me the run around and I'm strapped for time with work and school. So cross your fingers and hold your breath, I won't be too much longer. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

• MY 2153 sent to theohall.

WhiteElephants, I hope you are settling in to your new place. If you can open all your packing boxes in the next three years, you will be ahead of me. We still have boxes in the attic from our last move.

Comment

• MY 2154 to White Elephants.

Comment

• Well, it looks as though things are in order enough that I'll be taking my turn on a regular basis again. I believe I sent 2154 to Viriato last night.

PS -- Thanks for the encouragement Qantaga.

Comment

• MY 2155 to WE

Good to hear things are settling down finally.

Good news for me as well. Yesterday was my last Command Duty Officer watch (24 hour watch) which is the reason for the delay.

Comment

• 2155 to theohall.

Comment

• MY 2156 sent to WE

Comment

• 2156 to theohall.

Comment

• MY 2157 to WE

Comment

• M.Y.2157 sent to Qantaga.

My apologies for the long absence from this board.
                              I'm currently responsable for the work in the factory I work due to hollidays so I've been working 12 hours a day all week plus saturdays mornings. I can't wait to get to September .

Comment

• Wow, Viriato, those are some long days!

No worries on not visiting the board. Good luck keeping up with your sleep in August.

2157 to theohall.

Comment

Working...
                                X