Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2259 to Drago

Gaian game

things look grim for the Spartans as three more bases fall. Several believer bases fall. The Uni sneak attacks and and takes a Gaian base

Uni game

3 believer bases, 2 PK and 1 Hive fall to the UNi. Task force "Gaia" is at a preparation stage
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I understand that my hotmail address is temporarily acting up. Players can copy turns to sharris4141@yahoo.com so that there are no delays.
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• 2161 to Drago Sinio

Gaian game

This one should last only one more turn. the last Spartan base is empty of defenders and should fall next turn.

Uni game

I took 2 PK bases and sent a bunch of choppers up to clear out Spartan bases. One of the bases may fall to the gaians as they had a worm in the area I could not kill.

The gaian homeland actually seems pretty strongly defended.

Comment

gaian game is over-- a locust administered the coup de grace

Uni game

I see the Hive took a Spartan base and choppers were continued to be sacrificed in the name of keeping the Spartan bases empty

Comment

• Challenge concluded. I concede defeat. I have but three empty bases left, and cannot hope to defend them against the Mighty University choppers. All three games were a learning experience. Among other things I learned that cbn a.ka. Flubber is a very good smac player, and quite a fine chopper pilot! THanks for the great games!
            "Nine out of ten voices in my head CAN'T be wrong, can they?"

Comment

• I learned from this challenge as well. I accepted your points about morale and was amazed at how much stronger my troops were as a result. I think incorporating some of your ideas has improved my game.

Thanks for the match.

Comment

Working...
              X