Turns of AXT046 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of AXT046 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

The players of this game:The AI factions are the University, the Gaians and the Drones.
    Difficulty level: Transcend.

Please, read and obey the rules posted on the thread PBEM Tournament Rules and Results.

You should post turn administration/notification messages below.

I just wanted to tell everyone that my pc is busted so i won't be able to play until monday,when it'll be fixed by then, sothe person before me can take their time.

oh, i'm the first...

you guys don't mind waiting then?
    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
    Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
    "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

s'okay with me; I'm gonna be mad busy with school stuff until Monday anyway.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Used the PC at work, so turn 2102 sent to the Cyborgs
        Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
        "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

2102 on to the Believers. Good luck, all.

------------------

Comment

2102 sent to the Hive.

Comment

2103 to Morgan

Comment

Turn 2103 sent to Guynemer
                Anti-bush and anti-Bush.

Comment

2103 on to the Believers

------------------

Comment

2103 sent to Googlie

Comment

2104 sent to Iskandar Reza

[This message has been edited by Googlie (edited May 03, 2001).]

Comment

2104 to Q-tip

Comment

2104 sent to Googlie

Comment

2105 to IR

Sorry about the "e" instead of the "a" - will be corrected next turn

G.

[This message has been edited by Googlie (edited May 03, 2001).]

Comment

2104 Sent to Guynemer.

Hey Googlie, I'm Iskandar Reza
                              Anti-bush and anti-Bush.

Comment

Working...
                              X