Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have e-mailed DiDad. For future reference, my e-mail is:

qantaga@aol.com

WhiteElephants, we are not really locked into any faction preferences and I'm sure DiDad can make the fair call if we do request similar factions.

Thanks to everyone for getting these games set up. I am really looking forward to it.

Comment

And thanks from me also for getting this going. Email is off to DilithiumDad with faction preferences and password.

Really looking forward to the match.

Theo (theohall@interconnect.net - if anyone would like the email addee)

Comment

Good stuff ... on the faction preferences thing, DiDad will be inclined to give no-one UoP if everyone wants it, so think carefully about your second choice of combinations ...

Hope you enjoy your games and look forward to meeting you in the next set of the round robins ...
        Team 'Poly

Comment

Thanks Misotu for the welcome and the explanations. And thanks in advance to DDad for setting up our game.

I will respect the majority here but I have to say I don't agree with restricting factions. Not everyone is confortable in playing all the factions and that can, in some cases, be a handicap.
          About the UoP beeing unbalanced that can be overcome by letting people play the same faction. I know that this is possible because I've played a team's game with 2 hive players. I just don't know the amount of work that implies.

Anyway I will not make a big deal out of it. If that's what the rest of you want fine by me.

Viriato

Comment

As the idea is builder-momentum team - the restriction of one builder faction and one momentum is proper. Otherwise it would just become a team tourney.

Comment

What I'm saying is that both teams should be able to make the same choices. Fow example one team playing UoP-Spartans and the other UoP-Believers.
              I think this is the fairest thing to do.

Comment

The only objection I have to this is that it gets messy seeing who is who. Especially in combat situations this can be a real pain (and I speak from experience).

If this can be overcome fine with me. Personally though - I don't think it's a major issue. Uni is not my personal favourite builder anyway - I prefer PK.
                [This message has been edited by buster (edited May 20, 2001).]

Comment

Excellent. It appears as if Game 3 is afoot.

Many thanks to DiDad for setting up the game and for acting as CMN.
                  Last edited by Qantaga; May 25, 2001, 13:27.

Comment

Working...
                  X