Turns of AXT038 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of AXT038 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

The players of this game:The AI factions are the Hive, the Cult of Planet and the Pirates.
    Difficulty level: Transcend.

Please, read and obey the rules posted on the thread PBEM Tournament Rules and Results.

You should post turn administration/notification messages below.

2102 is off to UoP ...
    Team 'Poly

Comment

Haven't heard from this game yet.

Comment

2102 has been sent again to UoP at anti147@hotmail.com
        Team 'Poly

Comment

Well, the address he gave always seemed rather strange to me, given its similarity yet difference to his user name. Still, he did post a second time in the signup thread, so he should have seen and corrected it if it was in error...

I have sent him a PM to ask if it is the correct one; if we do not get a reply, it might be worth a try to send things to anti146@hotmail.com instead.

Comment

Already tried it when I resent ... hotmail tells me that the address does not exist, although it happily accepts the email address he provided. So I think we need to get a substitute in for this game ....
            Team 'Poly

Comment

Welcome to Anunikoba 2102 has been sent to the Provost at koba@home.com
              Team 'Poly

Comment

2102 sent to Xarathas.

Comment

On it goes
                  g'luck all

Comment

I'm the hold-up, humble Apologies. I have a problem with the game file- All the units are frozen & can't be moved. This usually resolves itself when you try again but I've tried 4 times so far without luck. I have requested a resend, hopefully that will work.

Hobbes
                    If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

turn resent
                      sorry for the late response, lack of online time on the weekends lately.

Comment

Resend didn't help so I passed my turn to Tau Ceti who was able to take my turn without problems. Weird, very weird. Turn should be with Misotu.

Hobbes
                        If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

Comment

2103 is off to Anunikoba
                          Team 'Poly

Comment

2103 sent to Xarathas.

Comment

I cannot play the AXT038 game file again. However I can play all my other ACT & AXT games without a problem. I can only surmise that there is a compatability issue with the file I'm sent from Fuwell Yang- perhaps a different SMAX version??? I know not where to begin to fix this so I believe I will just bow out of the game. My humble apologies but I don't know what else to do. Goodluck to all.

I have passed the unplayed game file on to Tau Ceti.

Hobbes

Comment

Working...
                              X