Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2137 to Misotu

Comment

And while I'm whinging, did I mention the complete absence of artifacts from my pods? Gates: lots. AAs: zip. Bah! 2137 to Paul.
      Team 'Poly

Comment

2138 to Misotu. I haven't had any gates yet, and only one artefact sofar. But I did get several datapods and two rovers. Unfortunately they and a couple of scouts were killed when they popped worms.

Comment

I did get one datapod, which contained that Emperor of Techs, App Physics. I *always* get that one from a pod, if I get anything at all

On the upside, Misotu engineers completed the Merchant Exchange this year. 2138 is sent.

Team 'Poly

Comment

I also got App Phys from one of my pods. Congrats on the ME. I'm at work now, so I'll play the turn when I come home in about 8 hours.

Comment

2139 to Misotu

Comment

2139 to Paul.
                Team 'Poly

Comment

2140 to Misotu

Comment

After a serious reprimand, hopeless Misotu engineers have completed the HGP, the poor cousin of the VW. 2142 back to the Land of Hologrammic Happiness.
                    Team 'Poly

Comment

2143 to Misotu

Comment

Hmm ... I only just noticed the congrats in advance. Oh great. 2143 is back to Paul.
                        Team 'Poly

Comment

2144 to Misotu. Yes, that unity foil that passed Monitoring Station a couple of turns ago didn't arrive empty.

Comment

Just out of interest, ahem, since it appears this might be relevant now ... are we allowed to steal tech from each other?
                            2144 to Paul
                            Team 'Poly

Comment

2145 to Misotu. The rules forbid large military actions, but they say nothing about probe-actions, so I guess stealing tech is ok.

Comment

Edited to add: Not that I'd dream of such wickedness, of course ...

2145 to Paul.
                                [This message has been edited by Misotu (edited May 14, 2001).]
                                Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                                X