looking for new game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for new game

maybe a 3-players game outside of PBEM Tournament!
    I'm going to play the Hive!

Level: Librarian or Thinker
    Blind Research OFF
    Accelerated Start
    Initial contact allowed (contacting other factions even if not met yet)
    Do or Die
    Classical SMAC

Anyone in ?

Sounds good to me - count me in!
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

Count me in - I'll try the UoP this time
      Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
      ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

I contacted Tau Ceti!
        Please post your factions and preferences NOW, before he gets his mail!

Comment

I'm happy with all those options - I would like a large map if possible. My factions in order of preference are

Gaia
          Spartan
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

I think you'd rate it. Nice game, I like it.

------------------
            Solver the "Running Beer" - http://www.aok.20m.com
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I ok with the options you've outlined, Thinker or Transcend level preferred though
              Every positive value has it's price in negative terms - the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.
              ---Pablo Picasso.

Comment

Thinker it is, then! (no transcend for beginners like me;-)

Tau! Where are you? ;-)

Comment

Any news on this game?

Comment

Ah, forgot about this one. These are very busy days for me... but I will see what I can do.

Comment

Working...
                    X