• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2135 played and sent.

Comment

• M.Y. 2135 sent to the UoP.

Comment

• The University of Planet anounces the construction of the Virtual World. Turn sent to PKs.
        Sorry for the double load. With the Hive units by my shore and in my territory I know it sounds ugly, but it was just a terran.exe thing.

Comment

• Turn played and sent.

Comment

• M.Y. 2136 sent to the UoP.

Comment

• 2136 to Drake. The University is now under new leadership. We wish to end our vendetta with the Hive and have suggested a peace treaty.

From the reports we have read, the differences between the Hive and our previous provost are based on intrusions in territorial waters. We are prepared to stay out of Hive territorial waters if the Hive will stay out of our territorial waters. We hope that this offer will satisfy the chairman.

Comment

• M.Y. 2137 sent to the UoP.

Provost Paul,

The differences between the Hive and the UoP come from long ago and started when the previous Provost declared an embargo on our faction.

As consequence it became very difficult for us to trade with the other factions with major losses to our prosperity.

We are willing to put an end to this war as long as we are compensated in an adequate form.

Chairman Viriato

Comment

• 2137 to Drake. We have offered UoP technology to the Hive as compensation for my predecessor's actions and hope that our relations can now start with a clean slate.

Comment

• 2138 to Drake

Comment

• 2139 to Drake

Comment

• M.Y. 2140 sent to the UoP.

Comment

• 2140 to Drake

Comment

• M.Y. 2141 sent to the UoP.

Comment

• 2141 to Drake