No announcement yet.

Replacement players wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, in AXT025 you would take over the Gaians in M.Y. 2129.

Comment

AXT019!!! Surely, you can't be serious! If I recall correctly everyone has been missing from that game for... for... for I can't even remember how long!

Comment

Password sent to mark13. The game is rather old, but a resurrection attempt had moderate success a couple of weeks ago, until emjaycue disappeared. I do not know why you remember, though, as you are not in it...

Comment

Tau,

Sorry about the delay in getting notice to you, but due to increased responsibilities at work, I am not going to be able to continue my participation in any of my current games. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Deimos
          "That which does not kill me, makes me stronger." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
          "That which does not kill me, missed." -- Anonymous war gamer
          "I fear that we have awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Comment

All right! All right! You caught me. There is no reason I should remember AXT019, but damned if I don't remember AXT018! So what happend to that guy? Did he just skip out on AXT018 and went on playing his other games?

Comment

I'd be interested in taking over the Gaians in AXT025 if its still free. Also you can put me down for a couple of Deimos's games also.

Hobbes

Comment

Hey, forget about it Chief. I think we all lost interest eons ago. I was just surprised when I saw AXT019 and mistakenly thought it was the game AXT018 that I was previously in.

Comment

Hobbes gets the AXT025 Gaians and Deimos's AXT030 Consciousness. As he has already taken over the Drones in AXT032, also giving him control of Deimos's Pirates there seems a bit excessive, so that one is still up for grabs.

WE: AXT018 is indeed ancient. Last post July 23, and that was nearly a month after the last turn. Looks like edgecrusher/self biased disappeared. Now joer has officially retired, and I assume demomedic left after all his games died. So a resurrection would probably require three replacement players. Better to let it lie.

This game serves as a nice illustration of the fact that I cannot do anything about stalled games if I do not know about them, and I do not have the time to continually scour the boards for game threads that have not had posts in two weeks. So the best way to ensure the survival of your game is to email me.

Comment

AXT036 (Transcend) could use a replacement Drone player. The game has not even played a single turn, so no useless terraforming and worthless cities to worry about.

We also have a new vacancy as the Hive in ACT037 (Thinker, I believe). This one has reached 2134.

Post here if you want one or both.

Comment

I'll take AXT036 if still availiable. I need some Drones practice
                      Team 'Poly

Comment

quote:

We also have a new vacancy as the Hive in ACT037 (Thinker, I believe). This one has reached 2134.

Post here if you want one or both.

I'm a newbie with multiplaying AC but if you want, i'll take the Hive!

I have the french version of SMAC & SMACX with all
                        the patchs installed.

LC

Comment

Thank you both! I have sent you the needed information, and hopefully you will receive the turns soon.

Louis, I used the address in your profile. If that is not the one you want to use, let me know.

Comment

quote:

Louis, I used the address in your profile. If that is not the one you want to use, let me know.

That's ok. Thanks to you.
                            LC

Comment

We could also use a replacement Morganite in ACT041. The year is 2119, Thinker difficulty.

Comment

Oh, what the hell. I'm *rubbish* at Morgan, so I could use the practice. I'll take ACT041.
                                Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                                X