No announcement yet.

Turns of JMRVX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday we received word that a suitable landing site had been found for our second base. After that, though, Planet only knows. Our Unity Foil has been busy searching for pastures new - to no avail, as of yet. It looks like a long, hard few years on Chiron. Our survival, however, is imperative.

Lord Mark,
    Journal, 24/2/2103

2103 to XWaste....
    We're back!
    http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

2104 to Vultur

Comment

From Captain's Personal Diary
        Our first Gunship on this planet was completed stimulating our hopes in the hard work of the colonization of the seas. I've decided: it's time to find a good site for our third base. The project is long because the limitate resourses we can extract, but I think, when the time will be ready we shall focus our effort in a so vital project.
        ------------------
        Captain Ulrik Vultur - M.Y. 2104
        2104 to Jacques

[This message has been edited by Vultur (edited December 03, 2000).]
        Aslo the gods are impotent against men's stupidity --Frederich Shiller
        In my vocabulary the word "Impossible" doesn't exist --Napoleon
        Stella Polaris Development Team -> Senior Code Writer (pro tempore) & Designer

Comment

2104 to Mark13

Eagerly the scout patrol squaddies prised open the Unity Seed Pod, and were delighted to find a fully functioning Unity Rover. Within minutes the packing crates had been removed, the preserving grease wiped off, and half the squad piled in and roared off to continue the exploration mission.

Comment

Where is Mark?

Comment

Apologies all, I've been away the last couple of days - but haven't received the turn. Could you please resend?
              We're back!

Comment

2104 resent

Comment

Turn received, played and sent about 3 hours ago....

"Scout, report."
                  "Another fungal bloom, sir, we can't control this."
                  'Fungal' and 'bloom' were not the words Mark wanted to hear.
                  "Any more towers?"
                  "Negative, sir, although there is a hell of a lot of fungus around here. Totally inhospitable."
                  The fact remained that there was a large amount of fungus on the main island. Only 8 spaces remained fungus-free - a future job, maybe, for the Gaian Terraforming Squad. But not now. For now, the focus was on findign a moe hospitable island to colonize. This may mean a few round trips for our Unity Foil, but it will be done. However it is achieved, it will be done.
                  We're back!

Comment

2105 to Captain Vultur

Comment

From Captain's Personal Diary
                      The Isle of Deep was hiding in the scraps fallen with the hopes of Captain Garland...
                      before I fall asleep I can already year the cries of the Unity's crew, escaping from the death...
                      I can already rember the pain of my left eye hit during the crossfire between a terrorised crew member and a follower of Santiago.
                      I've seen her escape pod burning in Chiron's atmosphere like a falling star...
                      A commlink call awaked me for my thoughts. Our gunfoil has trasferred to us 30 credits extracted from Isle of Deep

------------------
                      Captain Ulrik Vultur M.Y.2105

2105 to Jacques

Comment

2105 to Mark13

Cha-Rynn looked up, a smile creasing her face. "Good news, brothers and sisters. Our colony pod crew has reported that they have selected the site they mentioned just to the northeast, and they have founded a second base."

She paused, and a look of intense concentration clouded her face, as she put her fingers to her temples. Looking up she said:

"It appears that we are not alone on this Planet. Alphonse is reporting contact with an alien race"

They looked up, interested. Alphonse was the mindworm that Cha Rynn had captured and trained as a child.

"Of course he cannot communicate with them, and waits with some trepidation as to what their response will be upon seeing him. I have ordered our scout patrol to head for his co-ordinates."

They nodded their approval. "What news of the scout patrol?"

She muttered into her commlink and looked up:

"Contact was made with another wild mindworm, but again our capture attempts failed, resulting in the unfortunate death and incineration of the worm. While the contribution to our energy credits reserves is welcome I would rather we tamed these potential recruits. I have so instructed the patrol."

They nodded in unison.

Comment

2105 to XWaste - too depressed to write a log....LOL
                          We're back!

Comment

2106 to the Captain

The Data Angels are upset that depression is obstructing their gathering of information. Nothing must stop the retrieval of foreign logs...operatives are to consider the liberal dispension of prozac when in the field.

Comment

LOL @ XWaste
                              We're back!

Comment

From Exploration's Report 21/3124-MY2106
                                To the attention of the Captain.
                                Our Gunship found mineral resources. Stop.
                                But the zone is invased by Sea XenoFungus that compromise the possibilty of extraction. Stop.
                                We suggest to continue the exploration of the zone to find a better place to found our third base. Stop.
                                We expect further orders. Stop.

From a Red Priority Internal Commlink's call
                                Captain: Hurry immidiatly the production of our Foil Transport.
                                Pruduction's Director: Yes, Captain!, but it will cost 48 energy credits!
                                C.:It's not your problem! I want this transport ready from next year!
                                P.'s D.:Yes Captain!, as you want Captain!

2106 to Jacques
                                What does it means "LOL"?

Comment

Working...
                                X