Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of AXT029 game, second thread

Welcome to the second thread ... the old thread can be found here

Last turn sent message was 2111 to RedFred from Misotu.
    Team 'Poly

Wow! About 10 turns in and we've already burnt up an entire thread. I'll be crowned king in a few months if this keeps up.

To Alinestra.

Comment

Turn sigma sent to Googlie, where sigma is an integer greater than or equal to 2100MY.

It is late and I have lost count. I have an appointment with the shoulderologist tomorrow.
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

"Shoulderologist"? This sounds serious.

Remember Chairman, pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind.

Comment

Hmm ... Allie, I'm not going to ask what you were doing on the Eve to do this to yourself. I will just offer my best wishes for a speedy recovery. I suspect that, at your age, this won't be a problem

2112 to The Prophet.
          Team 'Poly

Comment

Sigma = 2113 now. On to Alinestra.

Comment

Right. Turn 2113 soon to be sent to Googlie.

And yes, that quote from the Chairman did spring into my mind not long after the incident. On the whole, I think I handled it rather Hiverianly - I just leant against the wall on my good arm for about a minute, and the pain subsided very quickly. No noise, no loss of bodily functions, no lasting damage either.

Three days on, it's mended very well and only aches when I push it unreasonably far. Let this be a lesson to all that sometimes when you punch somebody as hard as you can, it really will hurt you more than it hurts them.

On a brighter note, my housemate went to the bathroom not long afterwards and his mobile phone fell out of his breast pocket and into the lavatory. So I got my laugh on him after all.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

2113 to Misotu

Comment

2113 to RedFred, and apologies for the reload message. I only got as far as the password screen and hit my usual graphics problem without even loading the game. So although it says otherwise, I've only played the turn once. Honest guv
                  Team 'Poly

Comment

Apologies accepted, Misotu.

To Alinestra. Normally I'd try to caution you about resorting to violence, but I don't know the circumstances, and besides, such a caution would not be consistant with my Cult persona.

Comment

I'll be away from internet access from tomorrow (Friday) morning till Sunday.

I apologize for the inevitable delay this will cause to the games I'm in.

I'll play any turns waiting for me first thing Friday, and I'll try to hook up Fri and Sat evenings, but realistically expect an absence until Sunday.

Again - sorry for the hold-ups this will cause.

Comment

Turn 2114 sent to Googlie. Arm all right. Allie relieved.
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

2114 to Misotu

Comment

Good to hear it Allie. 2114 on to the Prophet at lightning speed ...
                            Team 'Poly

Comment

MY 2115 to Alinestra.

Comment

Working...
                              X