Ced.

Comment

2115 sent to Bustamike.
                Team 'Poly

Comment

2116 sent to Bustamike.
                  Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn sent... this game is sucking pretty bad now..

Comment

All I'll say is that I don't think I've ever seen so much fungus in one place without a bunch of ruined monoliths to go with it

2117 sent to Bustamike.
                      Team 'Poly

Comment

Well, I know Ced was going to be out of touch for one to two weeks, but it's more than that now. Are you back yet Ced?
                        Team 'Poly

Comment

I got an email yesterday from Ced saying that he has the game, but has trouble with his ISP. He's hoping to be back on line in two or three days ...
                          Team 'Poly

Comment

Hello again,

First, I´m very sorry that this delay has lasted for so long. It´s been a number of reasons but mainly it´s because finding an ISP that can offer _temporary_ internet service is very hard to find where I live. I have now found one and I hope that my account will be up and running in the beginning of next week (around the 10th).

I´m posting this from a computer that I have borrowed and I can also use it to play turns for this week until my ISP account kicks in. This brings me to the next problem *sigh*. The latest turns that you guys have sent me has been stored on my mailserver since I have had no way of retreiving them. Now it turns out that my university (where my mailaccount is) has had some kind of crash on the server so all of the saves have been lost

So I need you guys to send me the files AGAIN and I will play them immediately, starting now. I am very sorry for all the inconvinience and if anybody wants to "kick" me from their game, I understand, though I would be sad to leave. I am doing everything I can to rectify the situation and hopefully, everything will turn out OK.

Again, my apologies.

Ced.

Comment

I'm perfectly willing to resend the turn, but after that message I have no clue what email to send it to... could you post it?

Tig

Comment

Oops, sorry about that. The e-mail address is the usual one: de97cejo@ihh.hj.se

I´m relaying all mail from that account to my new one.

Ced.

Comment

Working...
                                X