"Dedicated" SMAC-X server up today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dedicated" SMAC-X server up today

the address is dturnbul.campus.vt.edu, This is a test run up till 5ish today.
    "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Is this an IP game? If so isn't an IP address and game name needed to enter?

Comment

yeah, sorry. I guess DNS dont work for ewerything.

"What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

Comment

Wellp no one showed, I'll be trying again tommorow.

Comment

Scratch that, I cant really completly automate "my" gameplay. However, today, tuesday and wed, I will be hosting a first come, firsn serve smac-x game. I will be accepting players between 5:30-5:45 EST, at my comp (address above) game will start when it is full, or at 5:45, or not at all if no one shows. Game should last till 11ish.

Comment

Well, I tried to join several times (2:35 to 2:45 PST) but no game showed on that IP addy.

Were you hosting?

Googlie

Comment

Me again.

You might want to advertise the IP host in the ACOL forums as well:

http://www.an.i-dentity.com/ubbcgi/f...=10&LastLogin=

I'll look again tomorrow

Googlie

Comment

Working...
              X