X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of ACT035 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

The players of this game:
    Difficulty level: Transcend.

Please, read and obey the rules posted on the thread PBEM Tournament Rules and Results.

You should post turn administration/notification messages below.

Er ... correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this supposed to be the "fast" game ???
    Team 'Poly

Comment

I guess "fast" is relative. What's fast to one person isn't necessarily fast to others. But I would expect at least the first player to play his turn within 24 hours after receiving it.

Comment

Hmmph (grumpy).

Well, it's jolly well not good enough, that's all I can say. Course, the most likely explanation is that the email from Tau Ceti to Di Dad has gone astray. So I've emailed DD to check that he at least has received a file to play ...
        Team 'Poly

Comment

You maybe right Misotu. Or maybe he's gone on hollidays.
          It's been 5 days since I received a turn in any of my games (5 at the moment). I'm starting to miss it .
          BTW does any of you want to play in AI's Revenge 4? DD is the CMN and we lack 1 player (Morgan). It was supposed to be Vel but he went on a trip. Then Googlie took his place but we never heard from him. We are now looking for a substitute for the substitute .
          If interested please email DD.

Comment

Hi Viriato, I'd gladly fill in for Morgan (although he's not my favourite faction, it has to be said) but unfortunately I'm already playing in AIR3. DD doesn't want people playing more than one game of the AIR series, because the AI behaves fairly predictably. I hope you get going - AIR is a fun game, and it's a pleasant change to co-operate in teams

Haven't heard from DD yet I'm afraid ...
            Team 'Poly

Comment

M.Y. 2101 sent to the University.

Let's get this game going .

Misotu: It looks like DD has found a replacement player. Let's hope this time is for real. How's AIR3? In what year are you now?

Comment

We're in 2119, so it's still early days but it's moving along nicely.
                Team 'Poly

Comment

2101 to Misotu

Comment

2102 to DiDad.
                    Team 'Poly

Comment

M.Y. 2102 sent to the University.

Comment

2102 to Mis

Comment

2103 to DiDad.
                          Team 'Poly

Comment

2103 passed along.

Would have done the turn Saturday, but the server was having porblems all weekend. Will try to do turn with a few hours of receipt.

For AI's Revenge participants seeking another game, I might have to make a new version (AI's Intense Reverve Quest or IRQ?). One idea is to give starting SP's to the AI factions, like Planetary Datalinks and Empath Guild to Miriam, Merchant Exchange and Virtual World to Zak, and Command Nexus and Weather Paradigm to Hive.

------------------
                            Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet
                            Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
                            http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

M.Y. 2103 sent to the University.

Comment

Working...
                              X