Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2152 to the University

Comment

• Move sent, but program crashed during/after file save. Hope it is still functioning.

Comment

• turn on to the Gaians

Comment

• Turn to the U

Comment

• Once again, our standard broadcast is sent out. Our patrols continue to explore our surrounding areas. Waiting on infrastructure....

P.S. 8 minutes. I must be getting slow...
            [This message has been edited by Black Sunrise (edited November 15, 2000).]

Comment

• 2154 to Darius

Comment

• 2154 to the U

The appearance of a Hydralisk near headquarters has Hive xenobiologists disturbed.

Comment

• MY 2154 is a landmark for the University. We have completed re-mapping the Human Genome. Enormous energy and resources went into finishing this progress, but we believe it will aid our nations growth immensely.
                  Diplomatic offers are sent out to our neighbors, again, in an effort to bring us closer together.
                  In other news, a massive boil of alien life is discovered on the Hive border. Survivors are not expected.
                  Move sent.

Comment

• Turn sent to Nigel this morning.
                    "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• OK, the last turn I sent was on 11/19 at 8:44 PM (Eastern US time). Anyone seen it since then?

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving weekend
                      "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

• 2158 sent to Stuntman.

Comment

Working...
                        X