Planetfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2112 -> H.

Our scout in sector D3 reports the sighting of a Morganite colony. Orders have been given to continue a full recon of the sector.

Sparta Command >> 2112 MY

Comment

Our scouts continue to roam without any more contact from the spartan rover.

Comment

There is very strange active vegitation on this planet. We were attacked, but repeled the awful fungus.

Comment

2114 -> H.

Our scouts report sighting a Morgan colony pod. These Morganites seem to be prospering in this hostile, fungus-ridden environment. We must remain on alert and on guard, lest these Morgans seek to expand into territories claimed by we Spartans.

Our first terraformer went into service. We shall begin shaping this land to suit our needs.

Sparta Command >> 2114 MY

Comment

Sparta Command >> 2115 MY

Scouts report sighting a second Morgan Colony, in addition to maintaining the location of the Morgan colony pod. Just how well established are these bean-counters?

Trade negotiations with the ever pious Believers went well.

Comment

Still roaming this god forsaken planet. Have yet to make any more contacts.

Comment

Morgan Industries report small gains.

Comment

Sparta Command >> 2116 MY

Further trading with the Believers has successfully concluded. Reports from sector D3 indicate the morgans are still attempting to move west. This is a concern.

Comment

2117 MY >> Sparta Command

Nothing new to report.

Comment

Sparten Rovers blocking our expansion...will have to deal with them shortly!

Comment

Sparta Command >> 2119 MY

Rover scouts, in sector D3, have lost visual contact with the Morgan colony pod. Tension in the region is escalating. If the situation isn't soon contained, it could quickly erupt into small border skirmishes with Morgan colonists.

Comment

Sparta Command >> 2120 MY

Visual with Morgan colony pod reestablished. Spartan expansion continues slowly.

Comment

Sparta Command >> 2121 MY

Things continue to progress slowly. The situation in sector D3 remains unchanged.

Comment

Sparta Command >> 2123 MY

Rover Scouts in sector D3 maintain visual contact with Morgan colony pod.

Twister: I found the thread. Here's hoping you will also.
                              [This message has been edited by Killjoy (edited November 21, 2000).]

Comment

Finally had successful comunications with the Spartans...was able to move Colony Pod to new location and found new colony. Tensions are still high and we will keep on alart.

Morgan out.

Comment

Working...
                                X