Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turns of AXT005 game of SMACX tournament

The players of this game:

Please, read and obey the rules posted on the thread Apolyton 2000 Alpha Centauri PBEM Tournament

You should post turn administration/notification messages below.

::Zsozso::

Good luck guys. I wonder whether the pirates start in land or sea. Should be interesting.
    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Pirates started on the island same way as other faction. You can get your sea benefits from coastal cities and also if/when you start building sea colony pods.

It is not a very typical pirate-style game I know, but it provides better balance...

Zsozso
      ::Zsozso::

Comment

Bummer. Should still be fun though.
        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Waiting for the game to start...

La La La dum dee dum...

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by BustaMike on 02-02-2000 08:24 PM
            Waiting for the game to start...

La La La dum dee dum...

You and me both.

Comment

Hi all,

I will be away for a couple of days and won´t be able to make any turns until sunday. But since the game hasn´t started yet, I don´t think it will be a problem.

Ced.

Comment

Zsozso, I was thinking about it. Tell me that I at least start with flexibility. Otherwise I'm really losing my advantage with the pirates.

Comment

When is this game going to start?

Comment

When is this game going to start anyway? Has Zsozso sent out the starting file?

Comment

What the F%&K is taking so long? Nobody died or is deathly ill right? So lets play.

Comment

Apparantely, Zsozso sent the file to DinoDoc on feb. 1. I mailed him about it now and he has sent it again today. Hope this will make things moving.

Ced.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Cedronian on 02-10-2000 01:55 PM
                          Apparantely, Zsozso sent the file to DinoDoc on feb. 1. I mailed him about it now and he has sent it again today. Hope this will make things moving.

Ced.

I never got the file on the 1st. I got both resends today. The turn will be sent out later tonight.

Comment

turn sent

Comment

I got the turn; however, I can't play it because when I load it the faction graphics are all screwed up. Any idea how I can fix this?

Comment

Working...
                              X