Turns of AXT007 game, second thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of AXT007 game, second thread

Time for a new thread, since there's a posting limit.

The Gaians extend a warm welcome to the new Foreman, HenryMad. We hope for peaceful coexistence and have offered a pact as a sign of our good faith.

2173 sent to the Foreman
    Team 'Poly

Hi there guys. I'm away on holiday from late tonight until 1 October. It's possible that I might have an internet connection etc, but I'm not banking on it so the chances are that I'll be holding the game up for around a week. Apologies for the delay.
    Team 'Poly

Comment

Not a good week for AXT007! Me away on holiday, and poor Big CanHack stuck in hospital. Anyway, looks like BigC is back home, and so am I. I've resent 2173 to HenryMad, hope it reaches him OK this time ...
      Team 'Poly

Comment

Welcome back Misotu, I have just received your turn. Hope to send Big CanHack in few minutes
        ------------------------
        HenryMad
        ------------------------

Comment

Turn sent to Big CanHack
          ------------------------
          HenryMad
          ------------------------

Comment

The Gaians are pleased to announce that a Pact has been signed with the Drones. We hope that this heralds a new era of peace and prosperity for all.

2174 sent to HenryMad.
            Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn to Big CanHack
              ------------------------
              HenryMad
              ------------------------

Comment

2175 sent to Lady Misotu.
                Team 'Poly

Comment

Not a good year, two formers destroyed by Alien jets, one Caretaker and one Usurper. We have gassed two Caretaker bases in retaliation immediately, and will remove the Usurper bases closest to our territory in the coming years.

2175 sent to the Foreman.
                  Team 'Poly

Comment

Argh, lost 2 units during a joint mindworm/isle of deep attack !

Turn to Big CanHack
                    ------------------------
                    HenryMad
                    ------------------------

Comment

Destroyed a Caretaker base - suitable retribution for the loss of a former. Perhaps they'll take the hint. The Usurpers remain untouched for the moment, but I have my eye on four of their bases ...

On a happier note, the Gaians are pleased to announce the completion of the Hunter-Seeker, which we believe will provide us with a tough defence against hostile probe actions.

2176 sent to the Foreman.
                      Team 'Poly

Comment

Destroyed one userper's jet near our sea bases: we lost two formers in the battle.

turn to BigCanHack
                        ------------------------
                        HenryMad
                        ------------------------

Comment

Destroyed a Caretaker jet and a Usurper base for no losses. Will they leave us alone now? I doubt it

But I now have my eye on 5 further Usurper bases. They will regret their attacks on my formers ...

2177 to Henry.
                          Team 'Poly

Comment

We lost two formers during an usurper attack. Our chaos jet has immediately attacked and destroyed their jet. We are planning to launch a massive attack over the next years against the coastal usurper bases. We are loosing too many units !

Trun sent to BigCanHack
                            ------------------------
                            HenryMad
                            ------------------------

Comment

Destroyed a further two Usurper bases close to our territory for no losses. Just two more to go

MY 2178 sent to the Foreman last night. Couldn't post to the boards yesterday ...
                              [This message has been edited by Misotu (edited October 09, 2000).]
                              Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                              X