No announcement yet.

Turns of AXT007 game in Apolyton SMACX Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah well, it appears that Jochen is dropping out of the tourny so I've posted on the Replacement Players thread to see if someone is interested in taking over from him ...
    Team 'Poly

Comment

• Hey Big CanHack! For some reason, your posts didn't appear when I was posting before. I've already advertised for a replacement (sorry, should have consulted you first ) and I think we should wait to see. Usually, you can get a replacement within a day or so, often faster. Anyway, in this tourny we only have one CMN so I'm not sure Tau Ceti has the bandwidth to fill in for absent players ...

And nice try ... but I'm not going to resign the game to you just yet
      Team 'Poly

Comment

• I have sent the latest save game to HenryMad (eromani@mclink.it) and I believe he already has the password from Tau Ceti. Welcome, and thanks for agreeing to take over the game HenryMad!
        Team 'Poly

Comment

• Hi all.
          I've got both the password from Tau and the turn from Misotu. Joer made an execellent job: please, leave me one day to study his world. It's amazing to see how well he was behaving. I expect to send the turn tomorrow

HenryMad
          ------------------------
          HenryMad
          ------------------------

Comment

• That's OK Foreman. Your position is indeed pretty good

Right. You've had your day. Where's the turn

(Only kidding.)
            Team 'Poly

Comment

• Turn to big_canuk
              ------------------------
              HenryMad
              ------------------------

Comment

• Looks like we're stalled. Did you get the turn Big CanHack? If not, can you let HenryMad know so that he can resend?

Thanks!
                Team 'Poly

Comment

• Time for a new thread as SimpsonII reminded me recently that there's a limit of 150 posts in any one thread. Please post here: http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum27/HTML/000268.html
                  Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                  X