• Show
Clear All

• 2141 sent to Buddha.
    Team 'Poly

Comment

• 2142 sent to Buddha.
      Team 'Poly

Comment

• Turn on to Buddha. Let's hope he has time to play it before he leaves.
        Aim: Symil13

Comment

• 2143 sent to Buddha.
          Team 'Poly

Comment

• I will still be able to play the games while away, but not while traveling.

Hopefully ACT3 will be done by then anyways

Turn something to Symil

Comment

• 2144 sent to Buddha.
              Team 'Poly

Comment

• Turn resent to Buddha, just in case ...
                Team 'Poly

Comment

• Foreman, we note that despite your protestations of peaceful intentions, your demands have become more overbearing and more unreasonable of late. No-one is "starving you of techs". You are tech leader, for goodness sake

We also note that you have now switched away from industrial automation to air power, a rather aggressive technology. We appreciate that you are at war with the Aliens, and perhaps this explains your choices. However, our position on Industrial Automation is as before. We will not exchange it until you are on the brink of researching it yourself. If this means that you will carry out your threat to end our Pact, then so be it.

2145 sent.
                  Team 'Poly

Comment

• The Gaians announce the completion of the Merchant Exchange.

2146 sent to Buddha.
                    Team 'Poly

Comment

• 2146 resent to Buddha ...
                      Team 'Poly

Comment

• Anyone out there??
                        Team 'Poly

Comment

• I took over the game from Engima, now playing as Drones. Thanks to Misotu for organizing it.
                          My email is jreber@gmx.de
                          Please give me a few turns to get settled in this game.

Comment

• Turn to Symil.

Master Buddha has stepped down from the position as Foreman and leader of the Free Drones today. The quote "My people are stupid! Sure they can work, but I want to have a good, intellectual discussion for a change."

The position was handed over to Foreman Joemai, who announced a radical change in the political and diplomatic system.
                            Quote: "So far, the worker's revolution has been powered by the feeling that we can fight our opponents, the evil surpressors. That should no longer be the case. We will show them that our self-organisation is able to build much more and much better. To that purpose, we wish to become more peaceful to our neighbours."

The announcement was supported by various envoys to the leaders of the other factions, a research project of furthering robotisation and automation in the worker factories, so the people can enjoy more free time, and in giving small and middle cooperation more freedom to act on their own behalf.

Comment

• Turn back to Joer.

Lady Mis of the Gaians extends a warm welcome to Foreman Joemai, and is pleased to note a new spirit of co-operation in international relations. The Gaians do, of course, have a well-deserved reputation for their intelligent approach to life on Planet. However, rumours that ex-Foreman Buddha has turned up in Gaia's Landing demanding intellectual debate on the subject of ecosystems and wildlife preservation have been hotly denied.
                              Team 'Poly

Comment

• I guess we're still waiting for joer to resend the turn to Symil? Anyway, this is just to let you know that I'm away from home from tomorrow until Monday, so I'm afraid I won't be able to play any turns until then.
                                Team 'Poly

Comment

Working...
                                X