Turns of Role Play-2 Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of Role Play-2 Game

I thought I would start a new thread since the game is finally underway.

my2101 sent to emjay (Morgan)

One "problem" my colors and bases look like the usurpers instead of the Hive. Any possible reasons?

my2101 --> JoeR (aka University)
    -----

MY2101 --
    CEO Emjaycue of MJQ Industries looked at his watch. The construction work at Morgan Industrials only had an hour of Centauri light left before it would have to halt for the night. There was much to be done. Already, the CEO had his business planners out scouting a prime location for the next site of the fledgling business empire. Tomorrow, CEO Emjaycue smiled, the first factories of MJQ Industries would go online. Alpha Centauri was prime for the pickings.

--"Infrastructure: A Beginners Guide", Emjaycue Datapublishing

--M

Comment

Turn sent to PK.
      Sorry for not making any comment here, but I am too tired today. I will pick up the habit later.
      -joer.

Comment

"......It appears we have landed on either an island or a pininsula, our scouts have not yet been able to determine witch. I am pleased to report abundant nutrient resources have been discoverd near HQ. These should allow our population to flourish quite nicely......

....Chairman, I've just received an urgant message! It appears a group of our colonists has stumbled apon some structures. Deffinately not natural.... deffinately not human......

-Hive Commision on Planet Geography
        -Meeting transcripts 2102"

Turn 2102 sent to emjay.

All of the faction colors on the power chart and graph are switched around and my bases have Usurper Architecture. Does anyone else have similar problems?

Comment

2102 > joer

--

I am getting similar issues w/ faction colors.. last time I looked like morgan, this time like the pirates... It has something to do with having the custom alpha.txt file... but it doesn't really bother me that much...

--M
          --M

Comment

In your "Alpha Centauri.Ini", you need to change the order of the faction settings. It should be:

Faction 1=UNIV
            Faction 2=GAIANS
            Faction 3=PEACE
            Faction 4=SPARTANS
            Faction 5=HIVE
            Faction 6=BELIEVE
            Faction 7=MORGAN

You may want to keep a backup copy of your current Alpha Centauri.Ini because this will change the colours on other games started from scenarios.

I changed the order so that the European players moved after each other, as do the American players, which should help the game move faster.

- Basil

Comment

Turn 2103 to Rob.
              --
              Under the guidance of Professor Joe Rakharov,the supercomputing center at the university base has been established. Several patrols of grad students have been sent out to explore the immediate vicinity and find any substitutions for the still flaky fibres that are currently used. A high-speed Terrabit ethernet is already running through the first science lab, and should be hooked up a second base via lasers within the next two years.
              Giant progresses have been made by the discovery of ancient structures of both high-grade ores and impressive energy resources. Yet this is all just the beginning.
              -Report by the University, MY 2103.

Comment

Turn 2103 sent to emjay
                --
                Thanx for the responce Basil. I guess I'll just use my imagination .

Comment

Please resend, I didn't get the file

--M
                  --M

Comment

2103 sent

--M
                    --M

Comment

Turn sent to Rob yesterday.

Comment

Anybody know what the hold up is?

Comment

No idea. I resent the turn to Rob Rob Phillips rob@homecave.fsnet.co.uk again today, in case he didn't get it.

Comment

Turn sent to emjay.

Comment

Turn to Rob of the PK.

Comment

Working...
                              X