Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of ACT017 game in Apolyton SMAC Tournament

The players of this game:

Please, read and obey the rules posted on the thread Apolyton 2000 Alpha Centauri PBEM Tournament

You should post turn administration/notification messages below.

Hi good folks.. I'm looking forward to this game, as I hope you all are, too. I'm going to be posting stuff in character, so please don't take anything I say personally (unless I tell you to

I'm quick on turns, I easily check 4-6 times a day.. hopefully we'll get this game moving and let it stay moving.

Daniel...TigToad of the Believers

Comment

I received turn from the University, however its not a file format i recognize (nor, unfortunately does my computer).. it came as a .rar file. I couldn't do anything with it with winzip..and the game doesn't recognize it straight up. I tried renaming it to see if that did anything, and it just came out as a .sav.rar file.. Please advise what this thing is so I can get it to work.. or send it to me again in a different format.. thanks a lot... Tig

Comment

(Thanks for the quick re-send).

The turn is to the Peacekeepers.

----------
        Planetary Address, TigToad, Father of the Believers:

Welcome to Chiron. Truely all three of our factions have been blessed by God to have survived such a landing as the Unity went up around us. The others, those who didn't 'believe' are gone now. I trust you will reward God's faith in you by following his beliefs and thoughts. If you do not, it will fall to me to enforce those beliefs. Ours, however, is a peaceful God. Hopefully, you will come to appreciate that gift... and like all good paritioners small donations to the church are always welcome.

Amen.

Comment

Turn sent to LTEC.
          I like doing in character posts when there is an occaision. But I really don't have much of a feel for Lal-
          blah blah UN charter blah blah.

Comment

Turn is off to the Peacekeepers... the Lord blessed us... this place could turn out to be our promised land.

Tig

Comment

Turn sent to Tigtoad. I will try to remember to post here.

Comment

2103 sent to Tig.
                Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

The turn has been passed on to the Peacekeepers.

Tig

Comment

Turn sent to Believers. I will try to zip it but am not sure if I have winzip at my dad's house and dling any file here is impossible with internet connection.

Comment

Umm...you were supposed to send the turn to the University.. I will pass it on to them now so you don't have to (and to speed up the process)... I give you the turns..then you go to Univ..Grin.

Tig

Comment

Turn sent to UNIVERSITY this time

Comment

Turn is off to the PK...

Comment

Turn sent to UoP

Comment

Turn has been passed on to the Peacekeepers

[This message has been edited by TigToad (edited March 16, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X