No announcement yet.

turns of ACT014 game in SMAC tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, haven´t seen the turn in awhile. Any news?

Ced.

Comment

Hey guys. I will be gone until sunday so I won´t be able to make any turns until then. Sorry about that.

Ced.

Comment

So, has anything happened here? Where is the roadblock?

Comment

I believe Genaciv is having some problems with his computer...waiting for him to solve them.
          Rasputine
          rasputine.1968@netc.pt

Comment

MY2113 sent to Rasputine.

Ced.

Comment

Hello again,

First, I´m very sorry that this delay has lasted for so long. It´s been a number of reasons but mainly it´s because finding an ISP that can offer _temporary_ internet service is very hard to find where I live. I have now found one and I hope that my account will be up and running in the beginning of next week (around the 10th).

I´m posting this from a computer that I have borrowed and I can also use it to play turns for this week until my ISP account kicks in. This brings me to the next problem *sigh*. The latest turns that you guys have sent me has been stored on my mailserver since I have had no way of retreiving them. Now it turns out that my university (where my mailaccount is) has had some kind of crash on the server so all of the saves have been lost

So I need you guys to send me the files AGAIN and I will play them immediately, starting now. I am very sorry for all the inconvinience and if anybody wants to "kick" me from their game, I understand, though I would be sad to leave. I am doing everything I can to rectify the situation and hopefully, everything will turn out OK.

Again, my apologies.

Ced.

Comment

Turn sent to Rasputine.

Ced.

Comment

Well.. its been what... 6 weeks since the last turn??
                  Is this still happening or is this game dead?
                  Let me know via e-mail because I don't check the boards very often...

My e-mail addy is genaciv@hotmail.com and genaciv@austin.rr.com

You can e-mail me at either one, or both..

- Genaciv

Comment

Working...
                  X