Turns of AXT024 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns of AXT024 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

The players of this game:The AI factions are the Spartans, the Drones and the Data Angels.
    Difficulty level: Thinker.

Please, read and obey the rules posted on the thread PBEM Tournament Rules and Results

You should post turn administration/notification messages below.

--->>>> Sent to Capn_Hampton

Comment

Turn 2102 sent to Cyborgs

Comment

I passed it on to emjaycue yesterday.

Comment

--> my2103 to 14thcorps

sorry bout the delay... didn't see the darned email in my Inbox... :-/

--M
          [This message has been edited by emjaycue (edited August 08, 2000).]
          --M

Comment

Turn 2103 sent to Cyborgs

Comment

The Consciousness has downloaded the information, commenced its movement upon the world's surface, and uploaded the simulation to the Pirates.

Comment

Sent to Capn_Hampton last night

Comment

Ouch! We have a problem. It turns out I still had the modified believe.txt from Basil's RP game on my system, so capn_hampton has not got the regular Believers. I have now removed the offending file, but there is unfortunately no way to fix it in the already started game, so it looks like a restart will be needed. I have sent the restart file to 14thCorps, and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Comment

Has this game died before it got started?

Comment

Hopefully not... There were some problems in that the mail I sent to 14thCorps did not have the necessary attachment, and the one I sent immediately afterwards that had it apparently did not reach him. I have tried again now, though, so hopefully this game will be back shortly.

Comment

I was wondering what happened, guess I should check the boards more often.

Comment

Is the game dead? If not, I would prefer to be e-mailed at griggb@rpi.edu instead of the other address.

Comment

Working...
                          X