No announcement yet.

Momentum-Hybrid-Builder Challenge game #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last turn I got was 2111, which I sent off. I'll sent again just to be sure.

[This message has been edited by kaz (edited June 09, 2000).]

Comment

hopefully Vel has it. I haven't recieved it yet.

Comment

Well, we're moving again. 2111 sent to Bustamike.
        Team 'Poly

Comment

Turn 12 is back to Kaz... it looks like game 1 is dead and only 3 people were interested in playing another.

Comment

Got the turn last night....(saw it at 3 in the morning...LOL)...will play and send as soon as I get home.

-=Vel=-
            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

2112 to Misotu,

Very interesting so far. I guess Vel is exempt from building. Hehe, strange.

Comment

I just realized my connection at work is actually fast enough to post to this board w/o waiting 15 mins!!!! for the board to come up. Anyway that's why I haven't been posting my turns. My 28.8 modem at home drives me crazy.

BTW... Vel, I'm sure you have at least 10 more turns to live. Build while you can... unless you can make me a great offer for why I Kaz and I should spare you.
                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Hmmph. Things were going really well for the first half-dozen turns.

2112 to Bustamike.
                  Team 'Poly

Comment

Don't worry about Vel, I'm sure he'll be fine. Also I want to apologize. I forgot we weren't supposed to contact anyone but our ally. That was my mistake but no one really wanted to trade anyway (I wonder why). In fact Adam just laghed at me. Anyway my2113 is on to the Gaians.
                    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Well, my good believer friends, since i'm at war with your ally, we somehow got each other comm frequencies.. I'm still trying to see where the pirates are.. everyone else seems to be at war on turn 13...heh. Tig

Comment

At war? Naww....not a shot has been fired! We welcome our Believer friends to the new world....

-=Vel=-
                        (passing the brandy around)
                        The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Turn to Vel.

Cyborgs in the Jungle. I dunna like it. Not one bit.

Comment

Turn sent on to the 'borg! Hey Kaz...since it seems you've found the 'borg....how much for their FQ?

-=Vel=-

Comment

Struggling for survival here in Mindworm Valley ...

2113 to Bustamike.
                              Team 'Poly

Comment

2114 sent.

What's the ruling on demanding withdrawal by right clicking on the com and letting the AI decide for the other player? I just about did it last turn but I figured I should ask to see if this is ok first.

Comment

Working...
                                X