No announcement yet.

How About a Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a distinctive turn-tracking thread and name (otherwise others will chip in to ask to join when they see the topic title "How about a game" )

Any ideas? How about WSRD - our four screenname initials? - or WSRD 01 if we want to play as a foursome with different maps/factions

Rynn

Comment

Do we reaaly need to track turns here? I've never quite seen the point of that. Why not just send the turn to the next guy? If we really want to keep each other informed, we could then send an e-mail just to each other.
      "I love justice, I hate iniquity. It is not my pleasure that the lower suffer injustice because of the higher." - Darius I, 550-486 BC

Comment

That works with me

Rynn

Comment

You don't have to post if we start the thread. In my other games I post periocically and no one gives me any flak about it. I guess I just like the idea because you can keep players posted on things like vacations, etc. I only keep the email of the person who sends me the game and the person I send the game to. Maybe I ought to change my ways? And I have no idea where I was going with this...

Comment

Hey gang, I never got 2103. Send me it and I'm game. I took two turns and passed it on each time.

Comment

Working...
            X